Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life list 21-30

21. Visit all 50 states - I have seven left: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia.

22. Scuba dive

23. Attend a formal father/daughter dance with Elsie

24. Go to games at these 5 pro baseball parks: San Fran, Boston, Baltimore, Seattle, NY Yankees - Looks like I'll be able to check NYY off the list this summer when Mrs. E and I watch our beloved Twins visit the Yanks during our 5th anniversary vacation to NYC.

25. Buy stock - Check this one off the list. Mrs. E and I bought three shares of BWLD. Why? I worked at the Mankato Buffalo Wild Wings (aka "B-Dubs") in college, it's a Minnesota company and our semi-frequent guilty dining pleasure.

26. Be part of a live studio audience - preferably The Daily Show, but anything that doesn't involve trailer trash paternity tests will do.

27. Camp in the boundary waters - I can't believe I've never been to the boundary waters. I'm a terrible Minnesotan!

28. Attend a Final Four basketball game

29. Attend a World Series game - Preferably involving the Twins.

30. Attend a Super Bowl - Will the Vikings return to the Super Bowl in my lifetime? Will they win it ... well, ever? I'd like to be there for it, either way. But I doubt I'd pay to see a Super Bowl in which the Vikings didn't play.

3 comments:

Randy said...

Dude! I'll be at Yankee Stadium for the Twins too!

I don't have a room yet, so I'll just crash in yours. Your wife's cool with that, right?

SAE said...

Um ...

cycledork said...

I've got 11 states left. The only three we have in common are Hawaii, Alaska and Maine. I own stock in a cratering newspaper company. Nigerian lotteries are a much more responsible investment. I've never been to the series but I went to a bunch of playoff games in '96. Live audiences can be fun. We were onstage at Prairie Home Companion. If reminded, the scientist will still ride my ass that we didn't get to the boundary waters.