Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Internet:

It's June and I still have nothing to say. Here are more things I want to do before I die:

41. Brew beer with a home kit

42. Read at least one book a month

43. Fund an endowed scholarship - At MSU, of course ...

44. Bring my kid(s) to Bean Blossom - My dad has been going to this bluegrass festival every year since 1973. I used to go with him as a kid and still make it about once every three years, including last week's festival.

45. Attend Bonaroo Music Festival

46. Go to Las Vegas for the first round of the NCAA tourney - Thursday-Sunday of the NCAA basketball tourney is the best four days in sports, as far as I'm concerned.

47. Attend a Duke-UNC basketball game - Adam, a little help w/ tickets???

48. Become completely debt free

49. Teach a college class

50. Throw a cream pie in someone's face

2 comments:

Randy said...

The first Bonnaroo kicked ass...after the 14 hour traffic jam finally ended (seriously, it took us 14 hours to go 11 miles). Not sure I'd do it again unless I could get flown in the way headliners do.

My Vegas dream trip is to go on a fall weekend and bet on football from Thursday night (ESPN Pac-10 or ACC game) all the way through Monday Night Football.

cycledork said...

I have about as much chance of scoring Duke-UNC tickets as I do of advancing in my current profession. That's also a game in which I always hope both teams lose. I'm much closer on reading a book a month. We've also brewed four batches of beer this year, the last two of which (an imperial stout and a pale ale) are really good.